Actual Title Buttons 8.10 is a suite of very useful tools for desktop windows control and manipulation popular: minimize them to tray, set up priority, apply transparency, make them stay always-on-top of other windows, align, resize, roll up and transparency options.
Actual Title Buttons lets you add the new Minimize To Tray and Stay On Top buttons to any application’s title bar next to the Windows standard Minimize / Maximize / Close buttons. Furthermore, users are welcome to make up and apply their own window settings.
Installation, as well as the use of the program, is extremely easy and does not require much time. Once installed, Actual Title Buttons adds its own buttons to the title bar of each window (each button represents a particular function – for example, roll up or align) and provides the list of predefined functions.
Actual Title Buttons is useful for those who favor the mouse over the keyboard and want to improve their work’s efficiency. The special design of the program makes it quick and convenient to operate desktop windows in a mouse click (nevertheless, there is also an opportunity to use the hotkeys).
What’s New in Actual Title Buttons 8.10:
minimize to Tray button:
– The ‘minimize to Tray’ feature lets you save taskbar space while providing access to minimized applications via the system tray icons.
– The ‘Rollupunroll’ feature lets you minimize windows so only the title bars remain visible.
Stay on Top button:
– The ‘Stay on Top’ feature helps you place the selected windows on top of other ones, so that it were always accessible and could not be hidden by other windows.
Send to Bottom button:
– The ‘Send to Bottom’ Desired sends the window to the bottom of others.
Make Transparent button:
– Lets you apply transparency effect from 0% (fully transparent) to 100% (solid) rate
1. Unpack and install
2. Go through Installation Guide provided in File