Acrobat Pro DC is available only as a part of Adobe Creative Cloud, and can only be installed and/or updated through Adobe’s Creative Cloud app.
Adobe Acrobat Pro 15.023.20053 DC with Adobe Document Cloud services is here. Completely reimagined PDF tools let you create, edit, sign, and track PDFs from anywhere. It will change the way you work with design layouts, press-ready files, and all your important documents forever.
- Access powerful print production and digital publishing tools. Preview, preflight, correct, and prepare PDF files.
- Work anywhere. Create, export, and sign PDFs from your computer or the Acrobat DC mobile app.
- Take your files with you. Use Mobile Link to access recent files across desktop, web, and mobile.
- Edit anything. Instantly edit PDFs and scanned documents — as naturally as any other file.
- Make last-minute changes. Edit text and organize PDF pages on your iPad.
- Replace ink signatures. Send, track, manage, and store signed documents with a built-in e-signature service.
- Protect important documents. Prevent others from copying or editing sensitive information in PDFs.
- Eliminate overnight envelopes. Send, track, and confirm delivery of documents electronically.
What’s New in Adobe Acrobat Pro 15.023.20053 :
- [WIN 10] Links on CEF UI and new Acrobat UI not working in browser.
- Print option in browser throws up bad parameter error.
- Selected list items is not displayed as selected.
- Issue with dotted lines while converting word file to pdf.
- Legend lines appear as straight lines instead of dotted lines.
- Wierd text rotation and reversed image manipulation on converting word file.
- Hidden characters in word file appear as line in output pdf.
- Text disappears when converting word file (consisting of EMF image) to pdf.
- Crash while converting Visio document to pdf via API call.
- RS] Black streaks appear on page when pdf is printed.
- Web Connectors
- User gets access denied message while configuring sharepoint online account with “Stay signed in” option off.
- Opening sharepoint file from IE throws error if sharepoint is disabled in Acrobat/Reader from registry.
1. Unpack and install
2. Go through Installation Guide provided in File