Adobe Muse 2017 enables designers to create websites as easily as creating a layout for print. Design and publish original HTML pages using the latest Web standards, and without writing code. Now in beta, Muse makes it a snap to produce unique, professional-looking websites.
- Plan your project – Easy-to-use sitemaps, master pages, and a host of flexible, site-wide tools make it fast and intuitive to get your site planned out and ready for design.
- Design your pages – Combine imagery, graphics and text with complete control, flexibility and power (almost as if you were using Adobe InDesign).
- Add interactivity – Drag and drop fully customizable widgets like navigation menus and slide shows, embed HTML code snippets to include things like Google Maps, enable tool tips, rollovers and much more.
- Publish your site – Preview your site with Muse to see how it looks and test how it works. Then convert to a live website using Adobe for hosting, or export the HTML for hosting with a provider of your choice.
What’s New in Version 2017.0.1:
- Layer inconsistency issues (items pinned on the page scroll over the top layer)
- In Chrome, the Slideshow composition widget displays images in an incorrect sequence
- [Mac-only] Muse crashes if you open a file that has been renamed or moved to a different folder
- Muse crashes if the currently logged user has an apostrophe in the username
- Muse crashes when the Submit button on a Contact form uses the system font
- Muse crashes intermittently on computers with the macOS 10.12.1 update (Build 16B2657)
- Muse crashes when you save a site that contains a text frame expanded across multiple break points
1. Unpack and install
2. Go through Installation Guide provided in File