Apple Motion 5.3 is designed for video editors, Motion 5 lets you customize Final Cut Pro titles, transitions, and effects. Or create your own dazzling animations in 2D or 3D space, with real-time feedback as you work.
- Breakthrough Speed and Quality
- New 64-bit architecture supports deeper, multilayered effects for use in Final Cut Pro.
- ColorSync-managed color pipeline produces accurate, consistent color across applications.
- Shared Render Engine provides consistent quality with Final Cut Pro and Compressor.
- Rendering uses floating-point, linear-light color space for exceptionally realistic results.
- Motion taps the GPU on the graphics card for high-speed rendering and exporting.
- Editor-Friendly Design Tools
- Work fast using a single-window interface with a familiar look and feel.
- Customize Final Cut Pro titles, effects, and transitions by opening them in Motion.
- Create Smart Motion Templates with simple controls for making changes as you edit.
- Build stunning 2D and 3D compositions with more than 1900 Apple-designed elements.
- Make adjustments to any parameter during playback and instantly see results.
- Easy Animated Text and Titles
- Design dramatic text effects with complete control over position, opacity, rotation, and more.
- Animate text instantly by choosing from more than 200 text behaviors such as Type On.
- Build a credit roll by importing a text file; the Scroll behavior optimizes the speed for you.
- Move, scale, or rotate a single character with the Adjust Glyph tool.
- Ripple text one character, word, or line at a time with the Sequence Text behavior.
- Stunning Effects
- Choose from more than 230 behaviors for natural-looking motion without programming.
- Enhance your 2D or 3D animations with more than 130 filters using the FxPlug 2 standard.
- Track a moving object in a video clip with the point tracking and match move feature.
- Create an accurate chroma key in a single step with the new Keying filter.
- Apply the Linking behavior to make parameters for one object animate related objects.
- Use SmoothCam to eliminate camera jitters, and image stabilization to smooth bumpy shots.
- Effortless 3D
- Transition from 2D to 3D space by adding a camera or cameras to any 2D project.
- Set up realistic shadows that animate dynamically with the movement of cameras and lights.
- Turn any shape, video plane, or paint stroke into a reflective surface.
- Highlight or de-emphasize various objects by defining a range of focus.
- Track objects or groups of objects with the Camera Framing behavior.
- Quick, High-Quality Output
- Export projects to Apple devices and popular websites such as Vimeo and YouTube.
- Choose to output the ProRes 4444 format for uncompressed quality at small file sizes.
What’s New in Version 5.3:
- Redesigned dark interface puts the focus on your motion graphics
- Updated arrangement of icons streamlines the Motion interface
- Window layouts are now optimized for portable Mac computers and desktop displays
- Images are now viewable in wide color on supported Mac computers and external displays
- Import, edit, and deliver video in standard Rec. 709 or in wide Rec. 2020 color spaces
- Improved Link behavior lets you link attributes such as width and height to drive animation automatically
- New Align To behavior lets you easily connect and animate multiple objects without keyframing
- Improved environment reflection controls allow for more realistic 3D text rendering with anisotropy, which changes the appearance of an object based on angle of view
- More realistic brushed metal surfaces enhance 3D text
- Improved performance when playing and adjusting 3D text
- New arrow cursor shape
- Support for Stickers format when exporting image sequences
- Additional Stickers project templates
- Support for Live Photos
- Play Selection command
1. Unpack and install
2. Go through Installation Guide provided in File