Beamer 3.2 streams to your Apple TV….
- Plays any movie file – Just like the popular desktop movie players, Beamer accepts all common formats, codecs and resolutions. AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, WMV, FLV. To Beamer, it’s all the same.
- High quality image and sound – Unlike Screen Mirroring, Beamer is specifically optimized for video playback at the highest quality and supports 5.1 surround sound. No glitches, clicks, pops or other shenanigans. The video looks just as good as it would on your desktop.
- Easy Subtitles – Beamer automatically detects embedded subtitles and associated subtitle files. If possible, subtitles will be selected automatically based on your Apple TV’s Subtitle Language preference.
- Remote Control – You can pause, fast-forward and rewind the movie using the Apple TV remote. No need to get up from the couch!
- Start now, finish later – Beamer remembers what you have watched and at what point in the video you stopped watching. When you return to Beamer, everything is exactly where you left it. Just press play and continue watching.
- Or keep on watching – You can queue up a bunch of videos in Beamer to watch in succession. Perfect for planning a care-free TV night when you don’t even want to leave the couch. Popcorn not included!
What’s New in Beamer 3.2:Version 3.2:
- Hardware-accelerated encoding support (On by default, can be switched off in the video preferences)
- Option to burn in all subtitles, including text based ones (Off by default, can be switched on in the subtitles preferences)
- Re-organized Preferences window with Video / Audio / Subtitles tabs
- Chromecast playback
- Use ‘friendly name’ of Chromecast devices
- Playlist styling on macOS 10.12 Sierra
1. Unpack and install
2. Go through Installation Guide provided in File