calibre 2.76.0 is a complete e-book library manager. Organize your collection, convert your books to multiple formats, and sync with all of your devices. Let Calibre be your multi-tasking digital librarian.
Manage, convert, sync, and more
- Library management. Calibre keeps things orderly by creating single entries for books that contains multiple formats. Add tags and comments for better searchability.
- Format conversion. Calibre’s robust conversion options support a wide variety of file formats.
- File syncing. Calibre’s device drivers seamlessly support all the top e-readers and devices.
What’s New in calibre 2.76.0:
- E-book viewer: Fix a regression in the previous release that broke the viewer on systems where the temporary directory is a symlink (common on OSX).
- EPUB Input: Fix EPUB2 files that specify a cover image via a metatag but not in the guide not getting a cover when converted to PDF
- PDF Output: Fix conversion failure when input document contains first page with no renderable content.
- Editor: Fix incorrect handling of some regular expressions in the Search tool.
- OS X: Fix dynamically generated context menus, such as the sort by menu not working.
- Fix a crash when running with assertions turned on in Qt.
- Edit Book: Reports tool: Fix an error when right clicking on items in the Links view.
Improved News Sources
- La Prensa
- Buenos Aires Economico
1. Unpack and install
2. Go through Installation Guide provided in File