iMazing 2.1.4(was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
- Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!), regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to. Music transfer done right, without limitations or restrictions.
- Backup & restore individual iOS apps along with your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files, great for installing apps including your data on another iOS device you own.
- Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system.
- Use your iOS device like a USB key.
- Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do.
- Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account.
- Browse and manage multiple backups of the same iOS device. Chose which data sets you want to restore.
- And other amazing things you never thought possible!
What’s New in iMazing 2.1.4:
- Easily create shortcuts to your favourite apps’ Documents folder from the main view of your device. Shortcuts 2.0
- If you have FileApp installed, a shortcut to FileApp will be created by default.
- Create shortcuts to specific locations in your device’s file system.
- iOS 10.2 Compatibility, including support for accessing and editing backups protected by Apple’s new encryption scheme. iOS 10.2 introduces 1’000 times safer encrypted backups
- TouchBar integration for the new MacBook Pro. Feedback and suggestions are welcome!
- For Developers: Device Console Window! You’ll never want to use Xcode’s again. Filter output, save to txt, pause and resume. And it works via WiFi too. iMazing 2.1 gives iOS devs a better device console
- Access to device logs through the File System section. Access the log files of 3rd party apps, but also of iOS system apps and services. Make some room by deleting unneeded logs.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed a crash when connecting an iPod classic, mini or nano (Windows)
- Backups: Guard against iTunes backing up whilst iMazing is already backing up
- Backups polluted by unscrupulous 3rd party apps are now cleaned before being archived
- Quicker first launch
- Various stability improvements and minor fixes
1. Unpack and install
2. Go through Installation Guide provided in File