JS Blocker 5.1.6 is a Safari extension that protects your privacy and keeps you safe on the web by blocking scripts and others from tracking you-similar to NoScript for Firefox.
- Quickly and easily block advertisers, tracking agencies, and social media networks from monitoring your online activity.
- Prevent websites from figuring out where you came from.
- Prevent all scripts on the webpage from being allowed to run.
- Block frames, AJAX requests, embeds, objects, videos, and hide images.
- Inject user scripts into webpages for even greater control with full Greasemonkey API support.
What’s New in JS Blocker 5.1.6 :
- Added ability to quickly allow/block all resources; this is a simplified UI mode that hides all items by default and shows two new buttons: Allow All and Block All–this can be enabled from Settings > General > Page View
- A “Disable” button has been added to each page host header to quickly and temporarily disable JSB on that host
- When in a private tab, page view will show darkened headers to indicate all actions on that tab are strictly temporary
- UI updates
- Clean up settings page by removing some settings
- Performance improvements
- Properly update page view when dealing with disabled pages
- Properly handle long domain names on page view headers
- Setting a user script’s custom download URL attribute to nothing will no longer cause JSB to ignore the script’s default download URL
- XHR prompts that originated from a “FormData” data type will now work correctly
- Improve false-positive canvas fingerprinting warnings
- No longer reload popover when importing a backup which could cause JSB to continue to operate in an unstable state
- Show horizontal scrollbar in resource content view
1. Unpack and install
2. Go through Installation Guide provided in File