Jutoh 2 makes it easy to create ebooks in popular formats that you can sell on many ebook sites, including Amazon’s Kindle and Apple’s iBooks.
Create your project in seconds from existing files using the New Project Wizard; or create your book from scratch using the built-in styled text editor.
Select a book cover design from Jutoh’s templates, or create your own with the built-in cover designer.
Jutoh lets you start creating your ebooks quickly, but has plenty of features and configuration for more advanced use, including support for contents, index and endnotes pages.
What’s New in Jutoh 2.50.0:
- Updated EpubCheck to 4.0.1 and fixed the EpubCheck download location in the Helpers panel.
- Added checking for hard-wired black and white colours that may cause illegibility and book rejection. Use the advanced setting “Colour warning” to disable this warning.
- Fixed a crash if importing from HTML and reporting that an encoding has not been found.
- Fixed font selector dialog for 32-bit version on macOS X 10.12 (Sierra) by avoiding the native font dialog.
- If registration fails, Jutoh shows details of the input characters to aid diagnosis.
- The caption dialog now remembers the last category sequence selection, including between sessions.
- No longer complains about links in the NavMap to documents that are conditionally-compiled out of the book; the links are silently removed.
1. Unpack and install
2. Go through Installation Guide provided in File