Latinum 5.1.0 supports over a dozen regular time based chart types; Candlestick, HLC (High-Low-Close), Heiken-Ashi, OHLC (Open-High-Low-Close), Step, Dot, Line, Histogram, Area, Candlestick Trend, Invisible, Hollow Candlestick, HL (High-Low), and Colored Line.
- Includes over 200 indicators such as ADX, MACD, RSI, Stochastic, Bollinger Bands. Also, contains over 60 candlestick pattern recognition studies such as Engulfing Pattern, Hammer, and Three Black Crows.
- Supports intraday data intervals from 5 second to 8 hours, along with daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly intervals.
- Select your desired price field to plot, Bid price, Ask price, or Mid price.
- Customize how you want your candles built, choose from Open-Equals-Previous-Close or Open-Equals-First-Tick.
- Draw rectangles, circles, triangles. Draw trend lines, horizontal lines, vertical lines, fib lines, quadrant lines, cycle lines, or channel lines. Draw ABCD, XABCD, Elliot Impulse and Corrective wave patterns. Draw custom patterns with the polyline or polygon tools.
What’s New in Latinum 5.1.0:
- Added Real Body chart type
- Added collection and playback of ticks that occur while waiting for historical data to load
- Added edit attributes context menu action for text objects
- Enabled Hour intervals; H2, H3, H6, H8 in all editions
- Enabled Second intervals; s5, s10, s15, s30 in all editions
- Added Edit menu with Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Select All, and Duplicate commands
- Added configurable levels to Andrews’ Pitchfork tool
- Added configurable levels to Fibonacci Circle tool
- Added extend options for neckline of Head and Shoulders tool
- Added Price Dimension tool, measures price change
- Added Date Dimension tool, measures date range
- Added Bring to Front and Send to Back arrangement actions to context menu
- Improved Selection tool, now capable of moving drawings and anchor points without needed to switch to the Move or Pen tool
- Improved editing experience, anchors are highlighted on mouse-over when Selection, Move, Eraser, or Pen tool is enabled
- Improved Arc tool editing
- Improved label positioning in pattern tools, labels are now offset from the picked point
- Fixed issue changing properties of a drawing using the format toolbar while the pen tool is selected
- Fixed hit-test for extended channel lines
- Fixed hit-test for extended arrow drawings
- Fixed Bring Forward and Send Backward arrangement algorithm
- Changed Arc tool curviness, a quadratic Bézier curve is now used instead of a cubic Bézier curve
- Changed Arrow tool start point from Circle to None
- Removed the start and end point markers from extended Arrow, Channel, and Trend tools
- Enabled live account login in all editions
- Removed maximum balance limit for live accounts
- Improved performance parsing price updates
1. Unpack and install
2. Go through Installation Guide provided in File