NetSpot Pro 2.5.740 is a simple and accessible wireless survey tool for Mac users, which allows collecting, visualizing and analyzing Wi-Fi data using any MacBook.
NetSpot Pro can visualize your wireless network by building a visual Wi-Fi map. It will let you see dead zones without coverage and place hotspots (Access Points) correctly. Using the visualized map of collected wireless data you will also see channels’ load and will be able to decide how to optimize your Wi-Fi site better.
NetSpot Pro is a powerful analyzer of Wi-Fi coverage. Just in a couple of clicks you can load your area map, point your location on the map and NetSpot Pro starts collecting Wi-Fi data around you. It will gather all the needed information for radio signal leakages analyzing, noise sources discovering, access points effective location, etc.
You can also use NetSpot Pro as a powerful wireless network planning tool. Load a map, collect wireless site survey data, build a heatmap of your network and you are ready to build the optimal configuration of a new Wi-Fi network and wise radio channels usage with minimal signal to noise ratio.
What’s New in NetSpot Pro 2.5.740:
- Improved survey autosaving
- Now you can copy the data in Discover mode into clipboard by using the right-click menu
- New sample projects introduced
- Improved export in Discover mode
- Active scan improvements
- Improved default selection of networks when scan is stopped
- Updated vendors’ MAC-addresses list
- Data samples can now be canceled by pressing Esc in Survey Mode
- Network groups’ expanded/collapsed states are now saved properly
- Corrected listing of some hardware vendors
- Random freezing on macOS 10.12.2
- Memory leaks and minor errors
1. Unpack and install
2. Go through Installation Guide provided in File