SnapNDrag Pro 4.2.1 is screen capture made ridiculously easy.
SnapNDrag started off as a simple app that lets you snap a screenshot with one click and then drag the result off to Mail, Finder, or any other app that accepts an image. It has since matured into a powerful screenshot tool that helps you annotate, organize, and share your screenshots. As we added features over time, we have made it a top priority to keep the app easy to use. And we think the extra thought we put into this speaks for itself. This powerful app is still as easy to use as the day it was born as a simple one-trick pony.
- One-click capture (by window, selection, or timed)
- Organize with folders
- Annotate without losing the original screenshot
- Share to Mail, Messages, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Output in PNG, JPEG, or TIFF
- Batch rename
- Run as a background app (no Dock icon)
- Customizable hot keys
What’s New in SnapNDrag Pro 4.2.1:Version 4.2.1:
- When editing text in the editor, opt-enter now ends editing
- Fixed an incorrect behavior with the text box in the annotation editor
- Fixed a bug where system screenshots are not imported in some situations
- Fixed a bug where the same system screenshot is repeatedly imported
1. Unpack and install
2. Go through Installation Guide provided in File