TeamViewer 12 is a remote desktop of another computer the utility that Enables you to view, and play with is as if it was your own.
Installation is not really necessary, but it is recommended.
The interface of Team Viewer is very simple to understand, even by users who have never dealt with remote utilities before.
The application works like so: two computers must have Team Viewer active on their computer, and each of them will get a unique ID and password.
If you wish to gain control of your friend’s computer, you need to input his ID and password and … that’s it.
You can set up a remote control, file transfer, or VPN, with anyone in the world.
In addition, several friends can view your desktop, if you host a presentation. This means they have “read-only” privileges, so they can not control anything on your desktop.
Moreover, Team Viewer allows you to create a list of computers to remotely control, manage them, see who is online, and exchange instant messages.
Our thoughts? During a simple remote control on another computer, the reaction time was horribly slow, although our actions have been seen to run perfectly by our friend’s computer.
But during a presentation, things ran more smoothly, although there were still some issues. It happened that the viewed desktop had an animated wallpaper, so the colors and movements we could see were dreadful.
To sum things up, Team Viewer is a cute tool you can play or work with, but it needs some major updates.
What’s New in TeamViewer 12 :
Remote Control without Installation:
– With TeamViewer you can remotely control any PC anywhere on the Internet. No installation is required, just run the application on both sides and connect – even through tight firewalls.
Remote Presentation of Products, Solutions and Services:
– The second TeamViewer mode Allows you to present your desktop to a partner. Show your demos, products and presentations over the Internet within seconds – live from your screen.
– TeamViewer comes with integrated file transfer Allows you to copy files and folders from and to that a remote partner – which also works behind firewalls
Works behind Firewalls:
– The major difficulties in using remote control software are firewalls and blocked ports, as well as NAT routing for local IP addresses.
– If you use TeamViewer you do not have to worry about firewalls: TeamViewer will find a route to your partner.
Highest Security Standard:
– TeamViewer is a very secure solution. The commercial TeamViewer versions feature completely secure data channels with key exchange and RC4 session encoding, the same security standard used by https / SSL.
No Installation Required:
– To install TeamViewer no admin rights are required. Just run the software and off you go …
– Optimized for connections over LANs AND the Internet, TeamViewer features automatic bandwidth-based quality selection for optimized use on any connection.
What’s New in This Release: [read full changelog]
Drag & Drop Even Faster:
– Simply drag each Desired file into the remote control window and drop it from and exactly where you want it.
Enhanced Multi-Monitor Support:
– Do you and your clients both work with two or more screens? Then simply display multiple remote screens on a 1: 1 scale on your own monitors – simultaneously and without toggling.
Save Connection Settings per Computer:
– You can now store individual connection settings for each computer in your computers & contacts list. Thereby, saving you valuable time for all further connections to the same computers.
Integrated Screenshot Feature:
– Create a screenshot at any moment during a remote control session. Thus, snapshots of the remote screen are acquired at lightning speed.
– Convert your recorded sessions into AVI format and then edit your videos at will.
Movable TeamViewer Panel:
– Position your TeamViewer Panel Wherever you like on your local monitors so that you can see every important Scree …
1. Unpack and install
2. Go through Installation Guide provided in File